Short Professional Introduction about myself

Donzi

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
Hi all,

As part of my firm's website redesign, I have been tasked with producing a short introduction about myself which will be used on the website. I am currently a paralegal at the firm.

I'm quite nervous as I have no idea what to write or even how to write it - the firm has stated it should be close to 200 words which makes the task even more nerve-wrecking.

I was thinking it would be a good idea to talk about my current role, my interests, maybe where I'm from?

If anyone could provide me with an example that comes across professionally I would be so sooo grateful!

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi all,

As part of my firm's website redesign, I have been tasked with producing a short introduction about myself which will be used on the website. I am currently a paralegal at the firm.

I'm quite nervous as I have no idea what to write or even how to write it - the firm has stated it should be close to 200 words which makes the task even more nerve-wrecking.

I was thinking it would be a good idea to talk about my current role, my interests, maybe where I'm from?

If anyone could provide me with an example that comes across professionally I would be so sooo grateful!

Are you able to see how others at your firm have previously used the word count? Otherwise the areas you suggested sound sensible, it doesn't need to be anything too fancy!

Reactions: Donzi

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.