Simmons and Simmons Assessment Centre

Josie

Aug 15, 2019
I've been invited to an assessment centre with S&S (to my surprise as I thought the online tests went horribly wrong) and I was wondering if anyone who has completed one had any advice on what to expect, particularly with regards to the role play exercise?

Thank you to anyone who replies, this is my first AC so particularly nervous!

• 🏆
Reactions: Ali2020, Alan and BMtc22

Ali2020

Esteemed Member
Dec 11, 2019
I've been invited to an assessment centre with S&S (to my surprise as I thought the online tests went horribly wrong) and I was wondering if anyone who has completed one had any advice on what to expect, particularly with regards to the role play exercise?

Thank you to anyone who replies, this is my first AC so particularly nervous!
Hi Josie,

Congrats on your first AC! Best of luck! I am in the same situation now, I have been invited to do the online test and VI (this is my first ever one!). Please could you advise/give some tips on what I should expect/prepare for?

Thanks!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.