Skadden AC

Soccerox73

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Did anyone hear back?
Nobody I've talked to has heard back - maybe they are taking longer than anticipated to make their decisions, and also I read on the email it says that the firm reserves the right to withdraw an offer if you do not provide the DBS docs within 3 days of receipt of your VS offer. I guess that's the real deadline for submitting the docs so there may still be hope!

dosblancos7

Legendary Member
Feb 16, 2019
Did anyone get a VS offer/rejection yet?

Everyone from my uni(like 3-4 people) haven't heard back. It makes me think that no one was offered/rejected?

Also, re the DBS check, the email says it's due by 8th Feb. The way I see it, it doesn't mean anyone that correlates to the offers, perhaps its just needed for their HR/admin purposes?

All the very best!

Reactions: Soccerox73

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.