Skadden AC

amzey2

Star Member
Jan 16, 2022
Hi everyone! I was wondering whether anyone has some insights into Skadden's AC, particularly into the Group Exercise and Written Exercise. Should we be expecting a typical M&A Case Study or rather an atypical task such as debating, etc.?
Thanks a lot in advance!

Reactions: George Maxwell

George Maxwell

Administrator
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer 50
Oct 25, 2021
Hi @amzey2,

Welcome to the forum! It is great to have you join the community 🚀

Unfortunately after taking a look through the forum, I cannot find any information from other users on what to expect at Skadden's AC. Have they given you any initial indication of what to expect in their communications with you?

Would it be helpful for me to provide some more general links about ACs, Group Exercises and Written Exercises?

I am more than happy to if so!

stone’sthrow

Esteemed Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Nov 9, 2019
    Hi @amzey2,

Welcome to the forum! It is great to have you join the community 🚀

Unfortunately after taking a look through the forum, I cannot find any information from other users on what to expect at Skadden's AC. Have they given you any initial indication of what to expect in their communications with you?

Would it be helpful for me to provide some more general links about ACs, Group Exercises and Written Exercises?

I am more than happy to if so!
    Hi @George Maxwell I would be grateful for general links on ACs!

Hi everyone - I have the Skadden AC coming up and was wondering if anyone on this forum had any advice for the group negotiation/written exercise/interview?

Thanks!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.