SQE Help!

stayawakewaitforme

Jan 13, 2020
Hi,

I am due to start my TC in 2024, and have been paralegalling with the firm since the graduating, and receiving the offer, in 2021.

This means I will be leaving the firm this September to commence the SQE, but we haven't yet had any information re: the details of the course.

Could anyome who has already started the SQE with BPP give me some information on how intense the course is, and if working part time alongside the course is possible?

Even though I will have been working for a while, I haven't been able to save a tremendous amount and the firm I am with doesn't offer the best rate of maintenance grant so living costs are looking daunting!

Or alternatively, does anybody have information on SQE LLM top ups in order to access student finance?

Many thanks! :)

Sarak

Standard Member
Jan 13, 2022
Hi there!!

I’m in exactly the same position as you - word for word, wondering if it’s possible to work alongside my paralegal job. Did anyone get in touch with you or give you advice?? I’d love to hear your thoughts!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.