Squire Patton Boggs AC

KS94

Esteemed Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Mar 21, 2018
    Hi

I have an AC coming up and I'm anxious about the commercial awareness side of things. I have researched what I think are the firm's key sectors but I am reaally struggling in trying to anticipate what sort of questions I could be asked.

Could someone perhaps give me a little guidance? I have been speaking with another forum member who is also in the same boat so you'd be helping two of us at least!

• 🏆
    Reactions: tractor12

Lumree

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Highest Rated Member
    Junior Lawyer
  • Jan 17, 2019
    Hi

I have an AC coming up and I'm anxious about the commercial awareness side of things. I have researched what I think are the firm's key sectors but I am reaally struggling in trying to anticipate what sort of questions I could be asked.

Could someone perhaps give me a little guidance? I have been speaking with another forum member who is also in the same boat so you'd be helping two of us at least!

Hi,

I would recommend checking out this page that has a list of interview questions - including commercial awareness ones. You can tailor these to the specific firm as well. I.e. the firms specific practice areas:

https://www.thecorporatelawacademy.com/175-training-contract-interview-questions-2/

All the best!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.