Stephenson Harwood VS video interview

Olivia Kyriakides

Nov 22, 2022
Hello, I got through to the next stage of SH’s VS however they have changed the process so none of the current trainees can help me. The instructions are “This interactive assessment doesn’t require any prior specific knowledge or expertise, but we do advise you to have a calculator, paper and pen to hand and that you answer all the questions honestly” - does anyone know what to expect? There is also a video interview right after the first assessment. What do you guys think are the best 4 questions to prepare?

Olivia Kyriakides

Nov 22, 2022
Hi Amy,

Yes do research the firm and make sure to be ready for competency based questions. Apologies, I have just seen this and I think the deadline has now passed for the test. Good luck though I am sure you smashed it!

legal1803

Feb 17, 2024
Hello, I got through to the next stage of SH’s VS however they have changed the process so none of the current trainees can help me. The instructions are “This interactive assessment doesn’t require any prior specific knowledge or expertise, but we do advise you to have a calculator, paper and pen to hand and that you answer all the questions honestly” - does anyone know what to expect? There is also a video interview right after the first assessment. What do you guys think are the best 4 questions to prepare?
I was just wondering if you could share any advice and the sorts of things that came up. Thank you so much :)

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.