Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    I’m currently in my second year and applying for vacation schemes at law firms (my top 3 being HSF, Linklaters and Eversheds Sutherland).

I’ve begun drafting my application for HSF and Eversheds as of right now and hope to submit them and my Linklaters application by mid-November
    Best of luck Flora. I look forward to hearing more about your progress. Do you have a sense of how long it takes to write an average application at the moment?

Flora.29

Premium Member
    Oct 17, 2022
    Best of luck Flora. I look forward to hearing more about your progress. Do you have a sense of how long it takes to write an average application at the moment?
    Hi Jaysen, with balancing my degree during that busy time, I submitted my applications to HSF and Eversheds (I've been invited to a video interview by the latter and still waiting back from HSF) within 3-4 weeks of first drafting it

Do you have any tips for the Eversheds Sutherland video interview, which is comprised of a lot of scenario-based questions (i.e. how I would manage/handle a situation as a trainee) and more motivational questions?

Best,
    Flora

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.