Taylor Wessing Application

zidoeslaw

Star Member
Aug 17, 2021
Hi everyone! I'm working on my TW application, and for the following question, do you recommend I try to link what i talk about to Taylor Wessing? (I have ways of doing so, but it will be tight on the work count)

"Please tell us about your personal interests, positions of responsibility, scholarships, awards or prizes that will enhance your application to Taylor Wessing. (250 words max)"

AvniD

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 25, 2021
Hi everyone! I'm working on my TW application, and for the following question, do you recommend I try to link what i talk about to Taylor Wessing? (I have ways of doing so, but it will be tight on the work count)

"Please tell us about your personal interests, positions of responsibility, scholarships, awards or prizes that will enhance your application to Taylor Wessing. (250 words max)"
I would not feel the pressure to link your answer to this question back to the firm. Be mindful of the competencies that the firm is looking for in its candidates so that you can pick the most suitable things to mention in your answer, but there is absolutely no need in my eyes to expressly or overtly link your answer back to the firm.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.