TCLA Live Event: 'How To Pass Law Firm Video Interviews' with Reed Smith - Monday 4 December 5pm-6pm

Added to Calendar: 04-12-23

Erin

Legendary Member
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
Operations
Jul 13, 2022
There it is. The email that you've been waiting for. The firm has progressed you to the next stage! You eagerly scroll down to find out the date of your interview... but wait. There's another hurdle before your face to face interview, a video interview.

It's completely normal to feel uncomfortable when doing a video interview. I get it, it's a strange set up. Having to stick to a strict time limit and staying composed throughout, whilst basically talking to yourself, is very different to answering questions in person.

The good news is, the more you practice, the more comfortable you'll feel over time. Our best advice to prepare for any interview is to simulate the real thing as closely as possible, and practice in this simulated environment as many times as you can. The phrase 'practice makes perfect' really does apply here!

In this session, Jaysen and the Reed Smith Graduate Recruitment Team break down what you need to do to excel in law firm video interviews.

This event is completely free and open to everyone.

Simply register here ahead of the event and you will receive your Zoom link via email. 😊

Reactions: TitoS

TitoS

Jan 16, 2024
Wow great event. Thanks for sharing. I didn't know about it though lol and I had a video interview with Reed Smith. I just learnt I didn't get through to next stage so I'm looking optimistically for tips on how to improve. I'll try again next year. Definitely, going to practice the tips in 'How to prepare for a law firm video interview - a step by step guide' thread..

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.