TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

RB2022

Valued Member
Sep 28, 2022
I wonder if ff are done sending out WG and they are gonna PFO everybody else or they are still working through.
Somebody got an invite yesterday and now someone has got one today, maybe they will be sending the invites out until tomorrow or Friday? Although Saturday is a very tight deadline for a WG compared to other firms, in my experience anyway

HLL

Esteemed Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Mar 26, 2021
Does anyone know whether FF sends WG for direct tc application after deadline or as they read applications after receiving them? Thx!

aishaalexandra

Valued Member
Junior Lawyer
Aug 3, 2022
Hey, I did the Simmons test and got the AC afterwards. The numerical stuff is pretty straight forward, Im not the best at maths either but since it isnt timed I found it relatively stress free because you have all the time you need to work stuff out using a calculator or even just mentally. Theres definitely nothing crazy in there to worry about from what I remember
Thank you so much! That's really helpful to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.