Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi All,

I wanted to drop in to say a big thank you to everyone who has posted across the forum over the last cycle. While I don't post in the forum as much these days, I still read many of the posts, and it gives me a lot of joy to see the way you support one another through this process. It's a testament to all of you to see the way you look to lift one another up and support those dealing with rejection.

I could never have imagined the community would develop the way it did and here is just a general message to say: we are very grateful that you choose to spend your time here. I know all of the team, especially the community managers (@AvniD, @George Maxwell, @James Carrabino and @Jessica Booker) are rooting for you to get that training contract. They speak so fondly about how you bond together during times of difficulty.

I think I've posted maybe one GIF in my entire life, but...

The Office Reaction GIF

Best,
    Jaysen

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.