Training Contract

axelbeugre

Legendary Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Sep 14, 2023
Hello everyone, My name is Temi . I am an international law graduate from Nigeria. I am seeking for a Paralegal/ Trainee contract in order for me to be able to pursue a career as a solicitor in the UK.

Happy to connect with you all!
Hi Temi,

Welcome to the forum! This is going to be a good source to start with your application journey!

As an international student myself, when I was applying to law firms this forum was absolutely essential to my successes and thanks to it I managed to get an offer in my first application cycle as a non-law student so I hope that reading people's posts, comments and advice will be beneficial to you too.

Good luck with your journey!

Reactions: Jide00 and Jaysen

Temitope

Feb 12, 2024
Hi Temi,

Welcome to the forum! This is going to be a good source to start with your application journey!

As an international student myself, when I was applying to law firms this forum was absolutely essential to my successes and thanks to it I managed to get an offer in my first application cycle as a non-law student so I hope that reading people's posts, comments and advice will be beneficial to you too.

Good luck with your journey!
Thank you.😊

Reactions: axelbeugre

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hello everyone, My name is Temi . I am an international law graduate from Nigeria. I am seeking for a Paralegal/ Trainee contract in order for me to be able to pursue a career as a solicitor in the UK.

Happy to connect with you all!
    Welcome to the forum Temi. Glad to have you here :)

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.