Travers Smith Application

Lauren

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer
Nov 16, 2018
I am currently doing an application to Travers Smith. In the work experience section it says Employer (100 characters max) and
Position (100 characters max) but the nature of work section has no word limit on it. Am I right in thinking then that the nature of work bit is not limited to 100 words?

R203

Legendary Member
  • Dec 14, 2018
    Hi Lauren! I think you are right - for applications which have no word limit for work experiences, I tend to not limit myself to a specific word count. I have been consistent in my work descriptions though, and have averaged around 150 - 200 words. Hope that helps and good luck with your app! :)

Reactions: Daniel Boden

Lauren

Legendary Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Nov 16, 2018
    Hi Lauren! I think you are right - for applications which have no word limit for work experiences, I tend to not limit myself to a specific word count. I have been consistent in my work descriptions though, and have averaged around 150 - 200 words. Hope that helps and good luck with your app! :)
    Thank you!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.