Travers Smith VS application

Castelli99

Esteemed Member
May 12, 2019
Hi -

I heard somewhere that there is a different preference to non-law and law students for travers smith's winter and summer vacation scheme - but i can't remember which way round it is (e.g. non-law preferred for winter) - does anyone know? I initially thought it was summer for non-law, but recently heard someone say winter for non-law.Thanks in advance.

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Hi -

I heard somewhere that there is a different preference to non-law and law students for travers smith's winter and summer vacation scheme - but i can't remember which way round it is (e.g. non-law preferred for winter) - does anyone know? I initially thought it was summer for non-law, but recently heard someone say winter for non-law.Thanks in advance.

Most likely non law in winter as you’d typically be applying as a finalist. If you did a summer scheme there wouldn’t be too much time to get your signed up to the GDL if you then converted as a grad.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.