Trowers -AC test

SJamal

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
I have a vacation scheme at Trowers coming up in the Summer. I know all applicants do an Assessment Centre which consists of a test that is a mixture of short maths and verbal reasoning.

The test at Trowers is different to the tests other law firms which generally ask candidates to decide if something is 'true', 'false' or if it is 'impossible to tell'. Instead, with this test each question is followed by several potential answers, and candidates must decide which one to choose.

Unfortunately, maths is not one of my real strong points. Therefore, has anybody had experience of the Trower AC and know what sorts of maths questions would come up or what they would consists of?

Also, any advice on preparing for the maths part of the test would be greatly appreciated.

SJamal

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
No - I have secured an VS but on the scheme you have an AC on the last day. In the AC there is an numerical test which is different from the usual firm ones. Therefore, I wanted to know what type of questions will come if anyone on the forum have had experience of an AC at Trowers.

Helena

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Feb 28, 2018
No - I have secured an VS but on the scheme you have an AC on the last day. In the AC there is an numerical test which is different from the usual firm ones. Therefore, I wanted to know what type of questions will come if anyone on the forum have had experience of an AC at Trowers.
I understand sorry -have you tried asking on the student room?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.