Vacation Schemes for second year law (on four year course)

Holly

Legendary Member
Forum Winner
Nov 23, 2019
I think you’ll be able to apply for first year insight schemes when you’re in your second year of a four year course!

Hopefully someone else can respond and double check. But it’s best practice to make a list of firms you are interested in. Then check you meet the requirements to apply for their first year scheme before filling the application in.

notellewoods

Feb 13, 2021
Hi, I am on a four year law course with a year abroad and am wondering which firms I can apply to for vacation schemes when in my second year?
Hi! I have the same question - if anyone knows anymore info that would be great!

So far I only know Slaughter & May accepts second-year students on a four-year course for their Easter and Summer vac schemes.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.