Vero

ella01023

Feb 2, 2023
I'm going through the Vero screening process and for the activity tab it's only letting me input my education till date and not any extracurricular/volunteering history (which I put on my application form). The section says it only requires basic activity from the past 6 years with no need for references. Is it okay just to proceed with the education?
Also I haven't had any employment in past 6 years, just school straight to uni so there would be nothing to add (asides from the volunteering activities I've done at uni).

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
I'm going through the Vero screening process and for the activity tab it's only letting me input my education till date and not any extracurricular/volunteering history (which I put on my application form). The section says it only requires basic activity from the past 6 years with no need for references. Is it okay just to proceed with the education?
Also I haven't had any employment in past 6 years, just school straight to uni so there would be nothing to add (asides from the volunteering activities I've done at uni).
Extracurriculars/volunteering is rarely checked as it is not employment or education.

You should include any employment, even if that is part-time jobs/temp work etc.

austinchasew

Mar 2, 2023
If the Vero screening process only requires basic activity from the past 6 years and does not ask for references, it is generally okay to proceed with only inputting your education information. However, if you feel that including your extracurricular and volunteering history would add value to your profile, you may want to reach out to Vero's customer support team for guidance on how to include this information in your activity tab. They may be able to provide further clarification on the requirements and help you complete your profile in the most effective way possible.

Last edited:

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.