Vinson & Elkins, Video Interview, 2022

Homer

Star Member
Premium Member
Jan 12, 2021
Hi all,

Has anyone completed the Video Interview for Vinson & Elkins for the 2021-22 cycle? If so, I would like to ask two questions.

Firstly, are you allowed to record your answer as many times as you like? (this was the case last year, unsure if this is so this year and am hesitant to commence the process prematurely.)

Secondly, how would you recommend preparing? Any insight into the nature of the questions asked and how to prepare would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Reactions: George Maxwell

George Maxwell

Administrator
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer 50
Oct 25, 2021
Hi all,

Has anyone completed the Video Interview for Vinson & Elkins for the 2021-22 cycle? If so, I would like to ask two questions.

Firstly, are you allowed to record your answer as many times as you like? (this was the case last year, unsure if this is so this year and am hesitant to commence the process prematurely.)

Secondly, how would you recommend preparing? Any insight into the nature of the questions asked and how to prepare would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
Hi @Sanjay Sanjay,

I cannot help easily with V&E's VI specifically. However, this post is a compilation of advice for VIs. I hope it might be helpful!

Very happy to answer any questions if anything is unclear.

I am sure another member of the forum will come back to you soon about V&E :).

Reactions: James Carrabino

InNeedofaTC

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hi all,

Thanks.
Hey! When did you get the invite? I’m not sure if they’ve sent it to everyone so was curious, haven’t heard back from them

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.