Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi All,

Apologies, TCLA was down for a period this morning. It should now be back up for everyone.

Let me know if there are any problems.

Best,

Jaysen

• 🤝
    Reactions: Lawgirlxo and Helena

Helena

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Feb 28, 2018
    I would like to say a huge thank you especially to Jaysen for creating this website and working so tirelessly to give us all the necessary tools to succeed. Personally it has been nothing short of a lifeline these past few months. Thank you also to the team working with Jaysen and to the commercial writers - you all give up your time to share your knowledge with us and it is so very appreciated. We are in this together. It is extremely uplifting to find so many people willing to help others. I am truly grateful.

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    I would like to say a huge thank you especially to Jaysen for creating this website and working so tirelessly to give us all the necessary tools to succeed. Personally it has been nothing short of a lifeline these past few months. Thank you also to the team working with Jaysen and to the commercial writers - you all give up your time to share your knowledge with us and it is so very appreciated. We are in this together. It is extremely uplifting to find so many people willing to help others. I am truly grateful.

My pleasure Helena. And I agree, I'm so often surprised by the generosity and helpfulness of members here. No doubt TCLA would not have become what it is without you guys.

• 🤝
    Reactions: Daniel Boden

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.