When does the BPP Jan PGDL start?

Oxdart

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Does anyone know when exactly the BPP January PGDL course starts? Like when in January...also what is the application deadline...its not very reassuring that I have called BPP twice and they have not been able to give me an answer...

Staples

Legendary Member
  • Sep 11, 2020
    I’m currently doing the PGDL with BPP, started in January 2022. We had some induction type things to attend w/c 17 Jan and then the substantive workshops started on 24 Jan. Not sure if it’s of any relevance for next year, though!

thirdtimelucky

Legendary Member
    Junior Lawyer
  • Nov 12, 2019
    I’m currently doing the PGDL with BPP, started in January 2022. We had some induction type things to attend w/c 17 Jan and then the substantive workshops started on 24 Jan. Not sure if it’s of any relevance for next year, though!
    This is really useful, do you have any idea when your term is set to end e.g,. August?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.