Where can i post written case study answers (those from tcla) and get (brief) feedback?

divaination

Esteemed Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Oct 31, 2022
    Did #1 and am very unsure of how I wrote it because it's astonishingly void of detail, but at the same time I need to be clear, concise, relevant.

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    Did #1 and am very unsure of how I wrote it because it's astonishingly void of detail, but at the same time I need to be clear, concise, relevant.
    Hi there - what is the case study for? Do you mean the written content is your output from TCLA’s courses?

If so, unfortunately don’t review these written exercises outputs as part of our service, but you are welcome to ask any questions in the forum and we’d be happy to post our thoughts here.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Jaysen

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.