Winter Vacation Scheme 2018 Thread

yanerlim

Valued Member
Sep 4, 2018
This is a personal list I have compiled of all the firms that offer winter vacation scheme, their deadlines and winter scheme dates. (Some were empty because I couldn't find the dates, if anyone can fill it up that'll be great) Please disregard the highlights! I didn't know how to get rid of it....

Attachments

• 201LIST.docx
    14.6 KB · Views: 103
  • 🏆
Reactions: Reyak and Jaysen

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    This is a personal list I have compiled of all the firms that offer winter vacation scheme, their deadlines and winter scheme dates. (Some were empty because I couldn't find the dates, if anyone can fill it up that'll be great) Please disregard the highlights! I didn't know how to get rid of it....

This is fantastic Yaner, thank you for sharing!

I have put this into a Google Sheet for anyone to edit. Would be great if we could have a comprehensive list of winter vacation scheme deadlines and dates.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JuQiFK_zQQQQ-Ru1a08BXLVE5NGgaac9ga1kMGrC7nw/edit?usp=sharing

upload_2018-9-28_12-16-58.png

Reactions: Reyak

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Rolling as far as I'm aware. Would strongly recommend applying early to A&O as places fill up.

Nicole

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Feb 28, 2018
    Does anyone have a favourite/worst application?

I'm currently reading Bird & Bird's application and I think they have the best questions I've come across so far.

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    The Bird & Bird question
    Does anyone have a favourite/worst application?

I'm currently reading Bird & Bird's application and I think they have the best questions I've come across so far.

Reed Smith have a particularly difficult question: "Who are Reed Smith's competitors and how does Reed Smith differentiate itself from the firms you name?"

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.