Withers Verbal and Numerical Reasoning Assessments

Dwight

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Dec 21, 2019
Does anyone know what test provider Withers uses for its verbal and numerical reasoning assessments - can't find anything online and wanna have a look at the type of test.

Thanks in advance

Matt_96

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
  • Dec 15, 2018
    Does anyone know what test provider Withers uses for its verbal and numerical reasoning assessments - can't find anything online and wanna have a look at the type of test.

Thanks in advance

I have no idea and would like to know also - I think the answer may be to send graduate recruitment an email. They will expect that people will want to prepare for it, so unless they deliberately want to be difficult I doubt they will keep that info secret!

FC

Star Member
  • Jan 27, 2020
    I have no idea and would like to know also - I think the answer may be to send graduate recruitment an email. They will expect that people will want to prepare for it, so unless they deliberately want to be difficult I doubt they will keep that info secret!

Thanks in advance

Hey, when did you guys hear back if you don't mind me asking?

Matt_96

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
  • Dec 15, 2018
    Not applied yet and the test provider is verify ability testing.

Thanks for letting us know. How did you get ahold of this info? When I emailed Grad Rec I was given a very mysterious answer which deliberately did not specify which testing provider was used, and only that you can practice 'verbal and numerical tests' online.

Dwight

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Dec 21, 2019
    Thanks for letting us know. How did you get ahold of this info? When I emailed Grad Rec I was given a very mysterious answer which deliberately did not specify which testing provider was used, and only that you can practice 'verbal and numerical tests' online.

A friend who applied there last year and so previously completed the assessment.

vikbogat

Premium Member
    Dec 18, 2021
    Hi, I have an upcoming test at Withers. Wondering if anyone managed to find out anything more about the test provider or how to prepare for it? Thank you in advance

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.