Work Experience 50 words

Ali2020

Esteemed Member
Dec 11, 2019
Hi All

I am currently drafting a vac scheme application and the work experience section has a 50-word limit! I would really appreciate any advice/tips on what should be included in this v.small word limit.

Thanks!

Dheepa

Legendary Member
Staff member
Future Trainee
TCLA Moderator
Premium Member
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Junior Lawyer 43
  • Jan 20, 2019
    Hi Ali,

Wow that is a tight word limit. I'd stick to bullet points and highlighting the most recent and relevant roles with a short summary on the biggest tasks you dealt with in those roles. :)

Reactions: Andrew M and Ali2020

Andrew M

Legendary Member
    Forum Winner
    Jan 7, 2020
    Hi All

I am currently drafting a vac scheme application and the work experience section has a 50-word limit! I would really appreciate any advice/tips on what should be included in this v.small word limit.

Thanks!
    My last two were 50 words. I just outlined actual responsibilities, rather than discussing any skills, examples or things learned etc.

Reactions: Dheepa

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.