Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hey guys,

You probably know by now how much we like fillable PDFs ;)

Here's one we've designed for your vacation schemes. The table follows the same structure I used in mine to keep track of everything each day. It's also handy for the final TC interview because you'll often be asked questions about what work you did each week.

Here's the link: https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/thecorporatelawacademy/CLA+-+Vacation+Scheme+Work+Log.pdf and you'll see a screenshot below.

Best,

Jaysen

Screenshot_18.png

Last edited:

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi Jaysen. I'm not sure how long the "TC guide" took you but it's very informative so thank you!

Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad to hear that! I'll continue to update it over the next few weeks (there's a commercial awareness section I still need to add), so I'll send round an email when that's done.

I hope everything is well!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.