TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tc.la.vs

Esteemed Member
Mar 1, 2021
All these offers! SLAY!
Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
(Houston im deceased x)

iolitelegal

Jan 16, 2022
Yup they just have a load of psychometric testing after application. It's the same with Linklaters and I'm sure a few others. I actually prefer it that way as it means you can really sell yourself in an interview as its the first time you would have provided any info about yourself. Not to mention the sheer amount of time saved on applications!
Makes sense. It must be harder for them to scrutinise applicants initially though. What sort of tests could I be in for? Yeh, the time saved is great too.

Rob93

Legendary Member
Dec 29, 2020
Makes sense. It must be harder for them to scrutinise applicants initially though. What sort of tests could I be in for? Yeh, the time saved is great too.
MB has a whole raft of tests. First part is situational judgment, same kind of thing you'll have seen at links or A&O or Latham if you've done those.

Then there are some like, critical thinking and analytical tests, parts of which are similar to WG other parts I've only seen at MB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.