TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ofm

Distinguished Member
  • Jan 14, 2021
    How do you answer 'why should we give you a place on the vacation scheme' - especially for somewhere I already work?

I don't know how much emphasis I should put on my experience at the firm or whether they will take that the wrong way - should I talk more about my personal attributes?

Any help much appreciated! Thank you!

@Jessica Booker - thank you!

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rob93

Donuttime

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    May 17, 2021
    I secured a vacation scheme finally, however am still not relaxed for some reason. Does anyone know the average TC offer rate from vac schemes.
    Endless haha
    Quite literally understand the nervous feeling...
    are there any tips apart from Aspiring Solicitors Head start scheme on how to prepare for a vacation scheme.
    Feel slightly worried cause I have no idea what type of tasks I will be doing and how to sell myself

Reactions: Vacationschemeapps
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.