TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradley Draper

Star Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Nov 11, 2020
Does anyone know how long HL takes to reply after a WG?
I have no clue tbh. I've seen some people suggest that getting through to the WG stage was done through an initial screening and then they will assess our application holistically with our WG result. If that's the case, I imagine we could be waiting for a bit longer. However, if there is no further check of our applications post-WG, I imagine the response will be quicker, as they will simply need to check how we scored relative to other candidates.

Just my opinion, sorry for not having a definitive answer!!!

Reactions: missingtwiggies

Highnumberofapplicants

Valued Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Aug 18, 2021
    I have no clue tbh. I've seen some people suggest that getting through to the WG stage was done through an initial screening and then they will assess our application holistically with our WG result. If that's the case, I imagine we could be waiting for a bit longer. However, if there is no further check of our applications post-WG, I imagine the response will be quicker, as they will simply need to check how we scored relative to other candidates.

Just my opinion, sorry for not having a definitive answer!!!
    Ah makes sense, thank you so much though!

Reactions: hw12
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.