Hi everyone

JasmineM9

Star Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Nov 23, 2019
Hello everyone!

My name is Jasmine Mohamud, I am currently a paralegal at Hugh James in their Cardiff office.

This will be my second application cycle and since I have had no luck yet I am hoping to secure some vacations scheme and hopefully secure a TC with my dream firm (fingers crossed ahha!).

I am looking forward to get to know you all! :D

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hello everyone!

My name is Jasmine Mohamud, I am currently a paralegal at Hugh James in their Cardiff office.

This will be my second application cycle and since I have had no luck yet I am hoping to secure some vacations scheme and hopefully secure a TC with my dream firm (fingers crossed ahha!).

Welcome Jasmine. Wishing you the best of luck this year!

• 🤝
    Reactions: AvniD

AvniD

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Oct 25, 2021
    Hello everyone!

Welcome to TCLA @JasmineM9! Well done on posting on the forum! I encourage you to post here in the future as well if you have doubts or questions about the application process. Wishing you the very best! 😊

• 🤝
    Reactions: JasmineM9 and Jaysen

zedo

Mar 28, 2023
    Hello everyone!
    I am currently applying for the Hugh James summer placement scheme. I was concerned that there is no word limit for the answers and I am not sure how detailed my answers need to be. Would really appreciate some advice!

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    Hello everyone!
    I am currently applying for the Hugh James summer placement scheme. I was concerned that there is no word limit for the answers and I am not sure how detailed my answers need to be. Would really appreciate some advice!
    How many questions are there?

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    There are four 'Law and Hugh James' questions and there are five 'experiences' questions
    Wow - that’s a long application form!

I would say to aim for 250 per question as this will mean the total application is no more than 2500 words in total. If you felt one answer could be a little shorter and one a little longer, you could balance it out this way, but I’d aim for no more than 2500 words in total.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.