TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

AV2000

Jul 9, 2022
HSF rejection for first year scheme - a bit of a blow to the ego since it was like 5 days after the application deadline. No clue how to improve my app for the vac scheme but oh well

CorpLawyer00

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Aug 8, 2022
I am still confused as to how Clyde & Co got everyone’s contact details to email you if people never applied to them.
just guess but they have loads of sign up stuff - open days, they actually had a competition for some free flight vouchers and I know that all brand ambassadors at unis had to get loads of email sign ups

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
just guess but they have loads of sign up stuff - open days, they actually had a competition for some free flight vouchers and I know that all brand ambassadors at unis had to get loads of email sign ups
Still strange that this has been via their recruitment system though and citing a specific vacancy. Would only be appropriate if people were registering via CVMail when giving details to Brand Ambassadors.

Reactions: CorpLawyer00

CorpLawyer00

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Aug 8, 2022
Anyone who did a TI with Morgan Lewis, how long was yours... Mine ended really really quicky :(
I feel like time is usually not indicative of anything. I have had an interview which was 1/3 of the normal alloted time and offered a scheme. I think there is some truth to interviewers making their mind up in the first couple of minutes so could mean anything

Reactions: jennifer
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.