Linklaters Winter VS

Miki3999

Legendary Member
Premium Member
  • Jun 2, 2019
    Hi everyone,

Linklaters have launched a new platform for their applications and when I'm trying to enter my undegraduate modules, there is a search bar to type the name of the module and in theory something should come up. However, nothing pops up there and in fact I cannot enter any module whatsoever. Has this happened to anyone else?

AgentNilPois

Star Member
    May 19, 2019
    Hi everyone,

Linklaters have launched a new platform for their applications and when I'm trying to enter my undegraduate modules, there is a search bar to type the name of the module and in theory something should come up. However, nothing pops up there and in fact I cannot enter any module whatsoever. Has this happened to anyone else?

Yes, I just detailed all my module results in the space provided below the "drop-box"

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    My app is "on hold" I'm not sure if that's a good sign. I took a break during the assessment and maybe that's caused some problem...

Unless the assessment is timed, there won’t be an issue with taking a break. If it was timed, you wouldn’t have been able to take a break.

• ℹ️
    Reactions: Miki3999

gricole

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Jul 6, 2018
    You can ask the grad rec team via email for your WG report. I got mine and it was 57% percentile so I doubt I will going through the test but the feedback was useful.

Maddie R

Esteemed Member
    Jan 10, 2019
    You can ask the grad rec team via email for your WG report. I got mine and it was 57% percentile so I doubt I will going through the test but the feedback was useful.
    Do you know what you scored or did you just get the percentile back? And don't give up hope just yet - you don't know what they set their benchmark at! Good luck :)

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    Do you know what you scored or did you just get the percentile back? And don't give up hope just yet - you don't know what they set their benchmark at! Good luck :)

firms will typically only give you a percentile. I’d be really surprised if you got your raw score.

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019

that could quite easily be above the benchmark required. Some percentile benchmarks are as low as the 25th percentile (some are as high as the 70th too though).

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.