TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

lovelaw223

Star Member
Dec 15, 2022
Very strange. I’m sure they won’t reject you if they see it is a technical error — just make sure you have screenshots of the VI page saying you have completed it so you can show them.

They do say after the VI that they will be in contact within 7 days. You should’ve heard back by 30 Oct, so hopefully grad rec can answer why that didn’t happen.

Also, don’t worry. If you got the email today you still have 2 days before they can make any other move/“reject”. Grad rec should reply by then.

If you’re still worried, you can send another email on high priority and attach screenshot evidence if you hadn’t before.

I hope it all works out!
Thank you so much for your advice!

Reactions: ayek

avaboles

Sep 4, 2023
What kind of things have people included in the 1500-word W&C question about extra-curricular and positions of responsibility? I obviously don't want to waffle on so just wondering how much people had written because it seems silly that they would ask us to write a whole additional cover letter...

mfuturetrainee

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Sep 21, 2021
    ive seen 2 ppl say they got AC

Scared Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.