TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

Cryingtiger

Valued Member
Dec 11, 2020
CMS PFO, not having a good week for PFOs...
Me too!
Sad Lonely GIF by Pokémon

• Sad
Reactions: Sharon Wu

yeezyee

Distinguished Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Dec 8, 2023
omg just got a slaughters email that nearly gave me a heart attack
"Thank you for applying to Slaughter and May, and we apologise for not being able to get back to you yet with a decision on your training contract application.

We received a very high number of applications just before the deadline at the end of November - as every application is individually reviewed as part of our selection process, we are still reviewing applications and will be in contact with you as soon as possible."

i thought it was a PFO lol

FutureTS13

Star Member
  • Dec 5, 2023
    omg just got a slaughters email that nearly gave me a heart attack
    "Thank you for applying to Slaughter and May, and we apologise for not being able to get back to you yet with a decision on your training contract application.

We received a very high number of applications just before the deadline at the end of November - as every application is individually reviewed as part of our selection process, we are still reviewing applications and will be in contact with you as soon as possible."

i thought it was a PFO lol
    Me too, like thank you for apologising but get to the point 😭

Reactions: Co0rpBarbie20

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.