Hogan Lovells Watson Glaser

I_S

Nov 5, 2019
Hey Guys!

I was just wondering if anyone knows the WG percentile score needed to be accepted for an assessment centre at Hogan Lovells? I have heard that it is 90th percentile and above, but am unsure if this is true or not.

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Hey Guys!

I was just wondering if anyone knows the WG percentile score needed to be accepted for an assessment centre at Hogan Lovells? I have heard that it is 90th percentile and above, but am unsure if this is true or not.

very much doubt it is 90th percentile. Most likely to be somewhere between 25-65.

wouldn't worry about it though, as your percentile ranking means very little apart from whether you meet it or not.

Reactions: I_S

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.