Status
Not open for further replies.

Alice G

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Nov 26, 2018
Unfortunately, just received a rejection from BCLP for the open day!
sorry to hear this - open days are so competitive and challenging to get on to! Don't be disheartened by this, just keep moving forwards and reflecting. Easier said than done, I know, but there will be other great opportunities coming your way :) :)

Reactions: ZH

Lumree

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Highest Rated Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Jan 17, 2019
    sorry to hear this - open days are so competitive and challenging to get on to! Don't be disheartened by this, just keep moving forwards and reflecting. Easier said than done, I know, but there will be other great opportunities coming your way :) :)

Thank you! I’m still going to apply for the VS. And I’m submitting another application this week so that’ll keep me distracted!

Reactions: ZH and Alice G

Alice G

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Team
    M&A Bootcamp
    Nov 26, 2018
    Thank you! I’m still going to apply for the VS. And I’m submitting another application this week so that’ll keep me distracted!
    Good!! I’m so glad to hear you’re doing that because you absolutely should! Really best of luck and never hesitate to message if you want a second opinion or anything!

Reactions: ZH

Castelli99

Esteemed Member
    May 12, 2019
    anyone heard anything from CMS post-VI? My application, where it says video interview, now says 'reviewed' - does anyone know therefore if this means i have not been rejected?

J32

Valued Member
    Future Trainee
    Apr 4, 2019
    Just been invited to Gibson Dunn's open day next Tuesday and have progressed through to the next stages of the application process with Akin Gump and Mayer Brown - funny how good things seem to come all at once! :)

I'll see you there at Gibson Dunn :) Anyone else received an invite to their Open Day or Cooley's? (Would be great to meet anyone from TCLA there!)

Reactions: Daniel Boden
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.