Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi all,

We have one position available to join our commercial writers' team. This position will begin 9 December 2019 and end 7 February 2020.

You'll work closely with TCLA and the rest of the team to produce a 300-350 word commercial update each week. This is a great chance to improve your writing skills, develop your commercial awareness ahead of interviews, and reach a substantial audience (thousands read our newsletters each week!). We'll also give you free access to TCLA Premium.

To apply, please send a short cover letter highlighting why you'd be a good fit to [email protected]. Please also attach a relevant writing sample.

We expect to receive many applications, so to increase your chances of being picked, note that we care most about the quality of your writing. Your commercial understanding is something you'll develop along the way :).

Applications close 10 December 2019.

Thank you!

Alice G

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Team
    M&A Bootcamp
    Nov 26, 2018
    Hi all,

We have one position available to join our commercial writers' team. This position will begin 9 December 2019 and end 7 February 2020.

You'll work closely with TCLA and the rest of the team to produce a 300-350 word commercial update each week. This is a great chance to improve your writing skills, develop your commercial awareness ahead of interviews, and reach a substantial audience (thousands read our newsletters each week!). We'll also give you free access to TCLA Premium.

To apply, please send a short cover letter highlighting why you'd be a good fit to [email protected]. Please also attach a relevant writing sample.

We expect to receive many applications, so to increase your chances of being picked, note that we care most about the quality of your writing. Your commercial understanding is something you'll develop along the way :).

Applications close 10 December 2019.

Thank you!
    Really can’t recommend this opportunity enough! From my Slaughters interview last March when my lack of commercial awareness let me down in the article discussion, I really feel like writing weekly stories has helped me come along leaps and bounds!! I know it’s a busy time of year but I really would encourage any of you with an interest in writing to apply :)

• 🤝
    Reactions: Daniele, gricole and S30

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.