CMS Assessment Centre

A98

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
Hi all,

I have an AC coming up with CMS and I was wondering if anyone can give me tips/insights? What would be the best way to approach the speed networking session as I understand it's also quite business-related?

Thank you in advance!

Choobz A.

Standard Member
Dec 27, 2019
Hi all,

I have an AC coming up with CMS and I was wondering if anyone can give me tips/insights? What would be the best way to approach the speed networking session as I understand it's also quite business-related?

Thank you in advance!

Can I ask when you applied/heard back? I submitted VI a while ago (status has been changed to 'Reviewed') but not heard anything in a few weeks now.

Paige <

Nov 7, 2019
Hi all,

Thank you in advance!

I also have an AC with CMS coming up. It would be really helpful if anyone can give some advice/tips.

Choobz A.

Standard Member
Dec 27, 2019
Posted in the larger thread but will share here too!

Core sectors include energy, banking and finance, infrastructure and PFI, life sciences and healthcare, real estate, and TMT, and obv corporate

Business model is based on a sector-focussed approach (this is just my summary - research more and expand!)
1) to deliver for clients/client's needs ("Your world first");
2) having a "world vision" - i.e. global outlook in achieving goals (internally and externally)
3) performance-driven lawyers; efficient working etc.

Reactions: S87 and A98

A98

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
Posted in the larger thread but will share here too!

Core sectors include energy, banking and finance, infrastructure and PFI, life sciences and healthcare, real estate, and TMT, and obv corporate

Business model is based on a sector-focussed approach (this is just my summary - research more and expand!)
1) to deliver for clients/client's needs ("Your world first");
2) having a "world vision" - i.e. global outlook in achieving goals (internally and externally)
3) performance-driven lawyers; efficient working etc.

Thank you so much!

Holly

Legendary Member
Forum Winner
Nov 23, 2019
Hi all,

Thank you in advance!

The trainees are super friendly, so best thing to say is be yourself. I didn’t think the speed networking was that business related as some questions you get are about controversial topics unrelated to law or about my own personal insight. All they want to see is that you can articulate a point, have an opinion and that you are remotely interesting!

Best of luck :)

Anaani

Oct 5, 2019
Hey guys, I have an AC coming up with CMS next week too!

Has anyone been able to figure out the exact dates of the Academy? I have recently secured a vac scheme at another firm and I am wary that they will coincide.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.