Hearing Back from Law Firms, Assessment Centres & Interview Tips - 2019 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tcapplicant

Legendary Member
Jan 9, 2019
When you haven’t heard back and it seems most other people have.
Hi sorry to jump in on this. I applied to Mishcon in November, most people have completed their VI including people who applied after me and their deadline is tomorrow. Would it be worth contacting them to ask - I dont want to come across as annoying them and be pushed into the no pile but I am worried my app has been lost in the system!

h2020

Esteemed Member
Dec 26, 2019
After a rejection from jones day and DLA Piper, I managed to get through to the VI stage of Mishcon de Reya. If anyone has any tips about the video interview, I would really appreciate it.

Reactions: Camilla

h2020

Esteemed Member
Dec 26, 2019
Hi sorry to jump in on this. I applied to Mishcon in November, most people have completed their VI including people who applied after me and their deadline is tomorrow. Would it be worth contacting them to ask - I dont want to come across as annoying them and be pushed into the no pile but I am worried my app has been lost in the system!

I would email them. I applied late Dec and I just heard back.

• 🏆
Reactions: Dheepa

EJ

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Has anyone heard back about the HSF Summer Vac Scheme? I noticed some people on the student room have received AC invites, so I don't know how long to leave it before emailing them to check on the progress of my application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.