MISHCON DE REYA VIDEO INTERVIEW

NMD

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
Hello everyone,

I just got through to the Mishcon VI and I was wondering if anyone had any advice on the process or knew of any questions that typically come up?

I would really appreciate the help! I did a VI last year and it did not go too well so really want to hedge my bets with this one.

Thanks! :)

TTD20

Jan 16, 2020
Hello everyone,

I just got through to the Mishcon VI and I was wondering if anyone had any advice on the process or knew of any questions that typically come up?

I would really appreciate the help! I did a VI last year and it did not go too well so really want to hedge my bets with this one.

Thanks! :)

Hi,
Hope your VI went well, did you hear back? I just received my Mishcon VI invite. Do you have any tips on what sort of questions they asked?

Thanks!!

NMD

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
Hi,
Hope your VI went well, did you hear back? I just received my Mishcon VI invite. Do you have any tips on what sort of questions they asked?

Thanks!!

Hello Tamara,

Congrats on the VI! I haven't heard back yet! I cannot completely remember what they asked but it was all competency-based. I think it was about my biggest achievement, teamwork and what skills I could bring to the role. I hope this helps and good luck! :)

TTD20

Jan 16, 2020
Hello Tamara,

Congrats on the VI! I haven't heard back yet! I cannot completely remember what they asked but it was all competency-based. I think it was about my biggest achievement, teamwork and what skills I could bring to the role. I hope this helps and good luck! :)

Great, thank you! Do you remember how many questions there were?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.