PwC Legal Summer Vacation Scheme 2020

ComplianceChange

Legendary Member
May 16, 2019
Very strangely, I got rejected last month but received a retraction to that rejection and have now been invited to the career valuation.

I got rejected last year post "Career Unlocked" game... which was a fairly irritating part of the process, nonetheless, I've decided to apply again- hopefully I will fair better if I get to the game stage this year.

Does anyone have any tips on the Career Valuation stage? (Or even the game stage... if I get there haha)

Penelope

Legendary Member
M&A Bootcamp
Junior Lawyer 2
  • Aug 14, 2019
    Very strangely, I got rejected last month but received a retraction to that rejection and have now been invited to the career valuation.

I got rejected last year post "Career Unlocked" game... which was a fairly irritating part of the process, nonetheless, I've decided to apply again- hopefully I will fair better if I get to the game stage this year.

Does anyone have any tips on the Career Valuation stage? (Or even the game stage... if I get there haha)

Hey, have you done the career valuation stage? Any tips? Thanks!

Sara

Star Member
    Premium Member
    Apr 17, 2018
    Have any of you guys completed the careers unlocked game? I completed it but it didn't have a Numerical Reasoning bit and now I'm worried it somehow skipped it. I took a break on one of those we recommend you take a break here screen. It said my progress had been saved so I thought I was fine :(

Sara

Star Member
    Premium Member
    Apr 17, 2018
    Hi guys, how did you find the video interview? It was surprisingly interactive and interesting. I thought it would be far too long but an hour went by super fast.

The case study bit was super unhelpful though. Barely any information

TM

Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
    Dec 23, 2019
    I agree, I found it quite interactive, at times it felt as though you are speaking to someone, with those videos popping up. The case study was difficult though, did not know what to advise as there were too many variables.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.