• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for all:
How much do firms consider your original application form once you are past the Assessment Centre phase? In making a final decision, do they consider your AC and app form in conjunction or at that point is it mainly down to the AC performance?
 
  • ✅
Reactions: Abbie Whitlock
ugh Mishcon is / was my dream firm, but this recruitment cycle has really put me off. They’re almost a week overdue communicating with the rest of us Spring applicants and whilst it’s likely a PFO, I wish they’d just let us know. So disappointing to be let down like this
I know this is not helpful at all, but I applied to them last cycle and they ghosted me post-VI. No PFO or any sort of update ☹️
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member