Hi! I personally would avoid doing anything that seems like withholding any information. I very much doubt that 3 months would be something that removes you from the application stage. If anything, they may ask you at interview stage but you will be able to prepare a response for that.Hellooo!! So I've just quit my new job after 3 months to go back to my old one (they offered me my old role back with continuous service). I'm applying for VS/TCs this cycle and mentioned the new job on one application so far. Do I HAVE to include it on applications from now on, or is it okay to leave it off? Worried a 3-month stint looks flaky, but it just wasn't the right fit!![]()
However, technically, you might not *have* to include it in the sense most firms don't demand *every* work experience, but rather ask you to include what you wish to include. So there is a judgement based decision there, but I personally would err on the side of caution and include it.