Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
nope, also applied on 24th but had to make an update to my CV yesterday...not sure if that's the reason whyHas anyone still not received the CSR for DLA- I applied on the 24th of september
Hi, it’s for the winter schemeIs this for winter or spring scheme?
not sure how strict they are with grades but they seem to favour oxbridge studentsAre K&E applications rolling or non-rolling for the TC?
Also, does anybody know their stance on uni grades? I didn't hear from gradrec or from someone directly that they want a first, or above 65 in each module, or etc that Slaugher/Cleary ask for. But, I also asked their current trainees and they said everyone in their cohort has achieved a 1st. I am hence not sure how they actually look at a 2:1 average in first year. Thanks!
Hi! I think a lot can be done to maximise your chances even with limited time, so please do not stress too much! A little stress is healthy but you should feel amazing about yourself that you made it that farany advice on how to prepare for a vacation scheme? i am working part time so will not have much time to prepare. advice would be greatly appreciated!