Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hi! I'm a future trainee at JD and did the JD online interview last yearHi everyone!
If anyone has done the Jones Day online interview let me know please![]()
Hi! I personally don’t have a lot of experience with K&E, so unfortunately I won’t be the best help here, but I do know people who received K&E TC offers and AC invites with a 2:1 average in first year from the 2025/2026 application cycle. So I wouldn’t not apply because of that, if this is a concern!Are K&E applications rolling or non-rolling for the TC?
Also, does anybody know their stance on uni grades? I didn't hear from gradrec or from someone directly that they want a first, or above 65 in each module, or etc that Slaugher/Cleary ask for. But, I also asked their current trainees and they said everyone in their cohort has achieved a 1st. I am hence not sure how they actually look at a 2:1 average in first year. Thanks!
Thank you! I applied on 20 SeptemberCongrats! Can I ask when you applied?
did you apply for the london vac schemepretty sure i fumbled the dla neurosight. no1 pick gone, onto the next!
Just a cv broFor DLA Piper VS, do we need to upload anything in addition to the CV, e.g., transcripts or a cover letter etc? I don’t want to assume it’s just a CV but ngl I’d lowkey prefer if it was lmao.
So sorry this happened to you! I’m sure you have already tried this, but I would definitely recommend emailing their Grad Rec and explaining the circumstances.Couldn't complete freshfields stage two as I've been traveling and moving in and got pfo'd. With this and pinsent masons autorejecting me accidentally, this is not my luckiest cycle lols
Just a cv bro
They’re taking me as I am, gave them my CV and called it a dayFor DLA Piper VS, do we need to upload anything in addition to the CV, e.g., transcripts or a cover letter etc? I don’t want to assume it’s just a CV but ngl I’d lowkey prefer if it was lmao.
"Dont let your gf stop you from finding your wife" - some dude on tiktok (not me)is it ok to take time off vacation scheme to go for training contract interview at another firm?
They better give you a VS or we ride at dawn!!They’re taking me as I am, gave them my CV and called it a day![]()
I heard someone mention that editing your application after submission might allow you to include the additional modules?A&O says there’ll be extra place for you to upload your whole module list as a word later on the app — but I haven’t seen one? Has anyone had a chance to do it?
Fewer questions, more ridiculous tests and ragebait in assessment centresLoving these short app forms but I know there’s gna be some nasty plot twist price tag to pay for it in a later stage so I’m not getting my hopes up…
![]()
Hi! Unfortunately, I don't have personal experience with Cleary so I'm not sure. I do remember last year hearing something about them not having one. I would definitely recommend emailing their Grad Rec to check though!Guys, btw does Cleary not have an Extenuating Circumstances section?
All 3 of us need to be in the same assessment centre to wingman each otherThey better give you a VS or we ride at dawn!!
![]()