PwC Legal Summer Vacation Scheme 2020

Sara

Star Member
Premium Member
Apr 17, 2018
Guys check your portals online. It will tell you of you're still under consideration or not. It says mine was updated 25 February. Bad news again

Last edited:

c.isob

Apr 21, 2020
Hi guys
Has anyone heard back since senior partner interview? I was sent feedback from it, but told the overall outcome would come soon? :) anyone in the same position?

Hi! I was sent feedback last week which I assumed would be for the partner interview but weirdly was actually just belated feedback on the video interview. Still waiting to hear back from the partner interview (other than 'thank you for your continued patience' type emails!).

revern97

May 5, 2020
Hi! I was sent feedback last week which I assumed would be for the partner interview but weirdly was actually just belated feedback on the video interview. Still waiting to hear back from the partner interview (other than 'thank you for your continued patience' type emails!).

I’m in the exact same position! But I think the feedback was for the senior partner interview (not the earlier video one)!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.