2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cardiff law grad

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
Can anyone confirm the timings for the CMS VI? I've seen previously its been 60 seconds to think about the question and 60 seconds to answer, but just wanted to see if anyone could confirm this?
Firstly, well done! No many make it to the VI stage and from what I remember last year there were 4 questions which you had about 1 minute prep and 1 minute answer :) Hope that helps xx Good Luck

• 🤝
Reactions: OB

Celestie

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
2020 Community Winner
  • Nov 14, 2020
    Has anyone heard from BCLP yet?
    I haven't heard anything - my friend was Brand Ambassador for them last year and said he heard almost nothing when he worked for them so he said they take their time and not to stress. Focus on other apps - you are doing so well!:)

• 🤝
    Reactions: OB

Asil Ahmad

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Forum Winner
  • Mar 29, 2020
    Anyone applying for Herbert Smith Freehills here or has applied to them for their vacation scheme I want to know about their question 3 which is

What skills, qualities and attributes would you bring to the role?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.