Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hey guys,

Please use this thread to discuss anything related to vacation schemes for the 2020-21 application cycle. This can include everything from application and interview advice to hearing back from particular law firms.

Thanks,

Jaysen

DrowninginSQE

Legendary Member
    Sep 23, 2020
    Has anyone heard back from Hogan Lovells and Travers Smith regarding Winter Vacation Schemes? Also, has anyone heard from Macfarlanes for their direct TC? Graduate recruitment told me they do a couple of ACs around November.

Reactions: c0808 and Aminata

33c

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Winner
    M&A Bootcamp
    Aug 8, 2020
    Just received an email from Jones Day stating that they have requested an academic reference before inviting me to interview. Do they do this for every candidate or does this mean I have been shortlisted?

Last edited:

JJP

Star Member
    Aug 4, 2020
    Just received an email from Jones Day stating that they have requested an academic reference before inviting me to interview. Do they do this for every candidate or does this mean I have been shortlisted?

It sounds like you have been shortlisted! Well done! Can I ask when you applied?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.