2020-21 Open Days and Insight Events Applications Discussion

S87

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Sep 4, 2018
Guys,
I have a massive favour to ask. On Monday, I struggled with my internet connection and I could not keep up with the Skadden Open day schedule.
Is anyone willing to share their notes with me?

I could share my Commercial awareness notes which got me on the AS CA2020 semi-finals and my strategy.

Thank you in advance

em311

Valued Member
Premium Member
Jun 15, 2019
Guys,
I have a massive favour to ask. On Monday, I struggled with my internet connection and I could not keep up with the Skadden Open day schedule.
Is anyone willing to share their notes with me?

I could share my Commercial awareness notes which got me on the AS CA2020 semi-finals and my strategy.

Thank you in advance

Hi! I attended the event and would be happy to share it with you:)

LawGrad19

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
Got onto both Gibson Dunn and DLA Piper open days!! I can't go to both though so if anyone would be kind enough to share their DLA Piper notes I would be very grateful and would be happy to share my Gibson Dunn notes in return.

Imababysolicitor

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Oct 9, 2019
Got onto both Gibson Dunn and DLA Piper open days!! I can't go to both though so if anyone would be kind enough to share their DLA Piper notes I would be very grateful and would be happy to share my Gibson Dunn notes in return.
Congrats on the open days! I have applied to GD too but not to DLA piper, can I ask when you applied?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.