2020-21 Open Days and Insight Events Applications Discussion

D

Deleted member 8341

Yes I did! Wasn't sure if everyone who applied that didn't get on to the whole day got an invite to the core talks?
I have no idea, I have an open day with Skadden where it looks like everyone who applied got in so it wouldn't surprise me if that is the case tbh. Either way its good for applications !

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
@Jessica Booker; May I ask what you would suggest to wear for a virtual open day if the firm did not provide any guidance?

Thank you.

You don't have to be a suited and booted - of you are a guy I would wear a collared shirt - but no need for a tie/jacket. In some ways women have it a lot easier as there's a lot of things they could wear that would look smart on camera. As long as your shoulders are covered and it isn't too low cut, you’ll generally be fine. I wear a t-shirt and cardigan most days on zoom and it looks smart where people can only see my neck and shoulders

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.